Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Packers Pictures

I got my camera cords in the mail today (That was fast! Thanks mom!), so I can post some pictures of the game. I took a ton, so I'll only make some links to my favorite.

Mike and I asked someone to take our picture in front of the stadium. He backed way up, I did some cropping. You may have noticed Mike's shirt. I made it for him at the last minute, and though it was good, he still couldn't compete with this guy, or a lot of other people for that matter. We took some time to visit the North Pole before getting to our seats for the game. We were early enough to see some of the practice, and I took one of my favorite pictures. My dad and brother sat in the third row. We were lucky to have the sun to our backs until it was low enough to reflect off all the glass of the private boxes, but I even thought that was cool. It was a great time, and I'm pretty sure we enjoyed ourselves much more than this poor guy did.

No comments: