Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Frame Park

Claire and I spent the morning at Frame Park. We had a great time exploring the garden and river. I took quite a few pictures, and I'll post some of my favorites, but check out Flickr if you want to see more. After Frame Park, we stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things so we could bake cookies. It was suppose to (and it did) rain, so that worked out very well. Claire was a BIG help, but strangely, I didn't have time to take any pictures. After giving her cookies, I put her through the torture of all child tortures and made her try on some of her winter stuff to see what fits and what doesn't. I remember my mom making me do this, and though I was older and understood what was going on, I didn't like it much. Claire doesn't like it either. But we eventually, with much complaining and wriggling, got through it.

And now for some pictures.

No comments: