Monday, September 19, 2005

My First Packer Game!

It was a blast! They lost, but that is besides the point. There was an amazing fly-over. I knew about it before hand (I have very good sources at the airport), and I wanted to get a picture, but it was so fast that it was impossible, and it was so loud I was cowering under Mike's arm. I'm honestly not sure if I've ever heard anything that loud in my life. It was very cool. There was a Lambeau Leap. The Reggie White ceremony was nice. I was able to see Favre play. I was really surprised at how small the field is! Being zoomed in so close on tv really creates the feeling that the field is gigantic. And the whole place has such a high school feel to it. Even the announcer didn't have the booming voice I expected. It was very fun to be a part of the atmosphere.

I took a ton of pictures, but I left the cords for downloading in my brother's truck. I'll post some as soon as I get them back.

No comments: