Saturday, September 10, 2005

I'm pretty sure this makes me famous.

I don't know how many of you ever check the Earth Science Picture of the Day link I have over on the right, but if you have been, you would have seen one of my pictures featured on August 29th. I submitted one of the pictures I took of the clouds over Brookfield back on Jimmer and Monnie's wedding weekend, and they used it!

There is also a really amazing picture of Hurricane Katrina's eye wall for today's picture, but I didn't take that one.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Alright - you go girl!!!

faveauntcarrie said...

Shel-

I saw it last night! Was sure you already knew about it! very, very cool. I might send it to everyone I know....

sheila said...

Really? You check that site? I was pretty sure I was the only one, other than the other people who have pictures on it. I hadn't looked at it in a while, I was suprised to see the picture on so soon.

Anonymous said...

This is great. You're always famous in my eyes!
Monnie

faveauntcarrie said...

Shel -
I do check it. It's a good break in the day... or night. I hang out alone way too much.... so, yeah, I look at sites with other people's photographs.

xo-

Carrie

Da Bapa said...

That is so cool! You are amazing Sheila girl!