Monday, October 31, 2005

Kohler Design Center

Claire and I stopped at the Kohler Design Center today on our way to Green Bay. I absolutely love this place, and I stop every chance I get. Where else can you see a Wall of Toilets and lawn mowers hanging from the ceiling in one building? I don't think Mike understands why I enjoy this place so much, but I am happy to report that Claire thought it was every bit as fun as I did. I actually had to carry her out, she wanted to stay so badly. I think her favorite part was the bathtubs filled with water and lit up with different colored lights, all at just her level. She only tried to get in one of them, and I was very impressed with that. I did take a bunch of pictures, and you can see them all here.



1 comment:

Leslie Fedorchuk said...

did you ever go into the women's rest room in the kohler museum....it is a must see.