Thursday, August 11, 2005

A Few Things

1. Claire has decided to become a two-year old child, and will act accordingly. I can't figure out where she learned this behavior. I think she may be sneaking out of her crib at night and associating with bad influences.

2. The amount of laundry associated with a two-year old child who sometimes wants to pee in a toilet and other times would rather just do it on the floor is unbelievable. I did laundry today, people. Today. Here is the current laundry basket.

3. Dealing with a two-year child acting her age and peeing on the floor is no picnic. No matter what, its traumatic. No matter how traumatic, five minutes later the entire thing is forgotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SURE that what you mean by Claire acting like a two year old is that she continues to be absolutely perfect as her Nana and Bapa (and I bet her Grandma and Grandpa)will attest.

Ah, the joys of grandparenthood...