Thursday, March 23, 2006

splashing around


splashing around
Originally uploaded by shalberg.
Mike and I have been very busy since he got back from the cabin. We knew we had a lot to learn about buying a house, and we were right. But I do feel like we have a good handle on things, and we have some great resources both here and in Maine. I really can't wait to get there and look first hand in a few days. There is so much going on right now, but so far, not very much to actually report. I'm sure that will change soon enough.

And while Mike and I are house hunting, Claire will be doing whatever she wants with her Grandma and Nana. I'm pretty sure my mom never let ME splash water around until the rugs were soaked.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your wonderful mother probably never let you splash water around until everything was soaked, because she knew that was what Nanas and Grandmas get to do. And we love it!