Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Match Day Madness is still sinking in around here. We have a million decisions to make in the next few weeks. Hopefully Mike and I will be able to fly out soon and do a little house shopping, and after that I think quite a few things will clear up. It certainly is an exciting time in our lives right now.

Mike and his friends took off for the cabin last night. This is the tenth year the guys have gone, though I'm not sure they ever have gone in the winter. I checked weather.com, and its definitely cold up there, getting down to 6 degrees tonight. Makes me want to put another sweatshirt on just thinking about it! Brrr! Meanwhile, Claire and I are in Green Bay spending some time with my parents, watching some basketball, and just having fun in general.


No comments: