Sunday, January 22, 2006

winter is back!


drip
Originally uploaded by shalberg.
Who would have thought we'd get snow again in January? I was kind of getting used to those 40 degree days. What a crazy winter. It was a wonderful surprise to look out the window and see the snow falling. Claire and I wasted no time getting outside to enjoy it, and then went back out yesterday for more. It was beautiful, not very cold, and everything was covered in a layer of snow. It was one of those days that after you come back inside you can't see anything because it was so bright outside. We had a lot of fun, and I took a lot of pictures.

Other than that, today is Boards-Eve, and thats big news. We're also getting very close to Leaving For Brazil Day, and I can hardly contain myself I'm so excited. A vacation! And one that does not include interviews!! Wheee!

No comments: