Friday, January 20, 2006

Doesn't feel like a Friday.

Congratulations to James, he matched in ophthalmology at Madison. He and Elissa (and the kids) sound very excited about living there. I'm very jealous they already know. Our Match Day is March 16, still about eight weeks away. Eight weeks too long, in my opinion.

There is not much to blog about. Mike takes Step2 on Monday and he's using his time to study. Claire and I are hanging around at home for today and tomorrow since we don't have a car. Mike's is getting a new ignition module after an providing an unpredictable drive to Motocross last week. It is kind of nice to not have a choice but to be at home. January sure has been busy. I think February will be slower, and a nice change.

Boy did I have a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Claire was jumping on the bed, all excited for the day. "Mom! Lets paint! Lets make cupcakes! Lets go to the library! Lets play computer games! Lets spin around until we are too dizzy to stand, and then run in circles for an hour!" Ugh. "Lets go back to sleep until noon" was my compromise, but it was NOT accepted. I got up and we painted. I guess I can't win them all.

No comments: