Sunday, May 22, 2005

Weekend

We had a great weekend. Friday Mike and I watched 'Whats Eating Gilberg Grape'. I'd seen it before, a long long time ago. I liked it the first time, but it was better this second time. Then Mike stayed up really late getting a news/email type thing downloaded and working. Saturday morning I got up and deleted it because I didn't recognize any of the icons and thought it was some useless stuff that tagged along with a different download. Mike wasn't very happy about it when he woke up. Then Mike went to play tennis and Claire and I took a THREE HOUR nap! Oh man did I need it. I was pretty tired and crabby. Saturday night we had a BBQ with some friends and we played wiffel-ball and poker. It was a really fun night. It seemed like it was just what we all needed, to get together, talk about the next steps in the med school adventures, laugh and unwind a bit. And Sunday we spent in Ripon visiting with some of the Halbergs. We played poker again, and I totally cleaned house. It was the first time I'd ever won when playing with more than four people.
But we got home late, and Mike is making something to eat. So I better get going and clear the laptop off the dinner table.

No comments: