Thursday, February 02, 2006

A present for Mike?

Its a 'Clocky'. Many people have heard the stories about how Mike can sometimes get a little confused about what time it is when he wakes up, or a little concerned that the alarm clock won't actually go off and wake him. There have been many nights that he has gotten up at 1am convinced he is late. He has even gone as far as showering, shaving, and eating breakfast before he realizes he has four or five more hours of sleep to get (I generally sleep through all this). Most nights he sets two alarms, just to make sure he wakes up. So I think the Clocky is a great thing for him. Its a normal alarm clock until you hit the snooze button. Then its wheels start to turn, it rolls off the nightstand and into some hiding spot in your room. When the alarm sounds a second time, you have to get out of bed and track it down to turn it off.

Sounds like a fun idea, but I think the design could be improved upon. It looks pretty strange to me.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

So are you gettin' him one?

Sheila said...

I don't think you can buy it yet. But I did enter to win one, once they become available. :)