Saturday, November 12, 2005

Rotten Trees

Well, we sure haven't been up to much lately. Not a whole lot to write about at all. So I think I am going to get to sleep. Claire is feeling pretty yucky with a cold, and I can hear her moving around on the baby monitor. I fear an early morning.

But first, we are suppose to be having some wicked (Mike said that all the cool kids in Maine use the word 'wicked') winds tonight and tomorrow. I thought this wind advisory was funny...

"IN ADDITION...SOME WEAKER TREE BRANCHES WILL BE KNOCKED TO THE GROUND...AND IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE THAT AN OLD ROTTEN TREE WILL BE PUSHED OVER."

2 comments:

michael said...

I assume it depends who is doing the "pushing."

Sheila said...

I just think it sounds so threatening. Like some big bad gang is coming to town to cause some trouble. You know, by pushing down old rotten trees.