Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy...

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Black Friday, and Happy Birthday Nana!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. One of the other ED residents hosted Thanksgiving dinner last night, so we all went there and stuffed ourselves. Everything was fantastic.

Today Mike went back to work, and I went shopping. I slept in and went around 10am, so I missed the all-out craziness when the stores opened. Last night we drove past Best Buy around 4pm, and there were people waiting in the cold rain outside the doors. There must have been some great deals today. As for me, I was only shopping for myself. And I went grocery shopping. I think the Black Friday deal at the grocery store was that everyone else was at the mall, so the store was empty, which is a pretty good deal I think.

And lastly, Happy Birthday Teresa!

No comments: