Saturday, February 07, 2009

Fabric Art

Claire begged me last night to do a fabric art project. It was late, and I had no idea what she meant, so I held her off until this morning. Today she woke up, made a sketch, and then got to work. Its no surprise that Fabric Art is making a picture using only fabric and glue. It took quite a while and made a huge mess, but it was a lot of fun. Sometimes the most difficult part was choosing a fabric, but she finished her project. Its going to need a frame. If its not obvious, its a purple heart balloon, a tree in fall, and a white bird flying past the sun.













Also, I am so tired. I'm not sure if its that I seem to have picked up a milder version of whats been making Mike sick this past week, if its the lack of quality sleep at night, or if growing a baby is wearing me out. Probably a little bit of everything. Unfortunately, I can't seem to convince Claire that right after dinner is a great time to go to bed.

2 comments:

t. said...

I love the fabric art. I mostly love how creatively Claire (and her mom)thinks.

Sleep all you can.

Elissa said...

You guys are so creative. We should really do more projects like that. Looks like you have been busy travelers lately. So are so lucky! Hope you are well!!