Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Picture Recap

I've been trying to get back to my New Years resolution to take a picture a day.  The goal was pushed to the back burner over the summer.  During the winter, when I was actually taking a picture each day, I thought it would be much easier to accomplish the goal in the summer.  Not so much.  Some days its difficult to pick only one to add to the official Picture of the Day list, some days the camera never comes out.







So Claire had another birthday, and I forgot to ask her a list of questions like I have on her past birthdays.  I'll have to do it tomorrow.  It was actually a low key birthday.  A little pizza, a little cake, some presents and a bike ride to top it off.  This weekend is her party, and she chose to play laser tag with a few friends.  I'm actually looking forward to it.  I haven't played laser tag since high school, and while I was never very good at it, but I'm pretty sure I can take a few 7 year olds.

No comments: