Saturday, October 17, 2009

The First House-Guests

James and Elissa and family made the 20 hour drive from Texas to spend some time visiting in Wisconsin this week. We were lucky enough to have them stay with us a night. I'm amazed at how kids can just pick up where they left off. Its like they didn't even miss a beat. I guess the same was true for the adults. It didn't take long for us to settle in with Taboo, ice cream and drinks, just like we did while the guys were in medical school.

Its been about three years since we've seen them, and naturally, I expected all three of their kids to be adults now. So I wasn't at all surprised at how much everyone had changed in those three years.













...and how much they hadn't.











We definitely had a great time seeing them. I'm sure we'll be planning a trip to Texas soon enough. But we'll fly, because only crazy people would drive that far.

I actually had my camera out for the first time in forever, so here is some bonus Milena:































No comments: